Friday, July 10, 2015

The Pre Bendigo Tornado




It is Friday, that means IxcHeL update day ofcourse , the start of the weekend and ! the fact that it is SIX days before the Bendigo Show 2015 kicks off !!!!

Some people have told me they wold love to see my home a week before the biggest show of the year. Can I just say…no you don’t..it is utter and sheer chaos..it’s a Fibery TORNADO…lol..there is fluff hanging drying everywhere.
I can honestly say there are only 3 places where there is not any fuff: the bathroom, the bedroom and the kitchen… it is madness!
There is still so much to do and this year more than anything I feel like I am so far behind ! I still have so much to do and finish! Like I said : madness..well..a fluffy madness.
The thing is, if you would let me ..I would even add more to my list because I have so many ideas of blends and fibery magic still to do. Nevermind, that is what the rest of the year is for…lol

I am also surprised I am still standing. This last month was like a marathon in more ways than one: working close to 18 hours a day to get things ready is not an understatement. I have not seen the light of day..no really ! Vampire central..lol…

I am so looking forward to sharing all the new fiber blends and adventures I have planned for you at the Bendigo show. For those of you who cannot possibly make it because the Star Trek beam me up Scotty machine hasn’t been invented yet I can let you all in on a little secret:

1. I will be heading to Queensland after Bendigo to do workshops at beautiful Mapleton and
2. I have a wonderful amazing AWESOME fibery rare sheep breed adventure in the pipeline that will knock your socks off ( Announcement and sign ins start July 24th on my blog that Friday !!!!)

Now for Bendigo show: it is the 10th year I will be at Bendigo Show and that calls for a celebration ! so..there are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Wear a bunny outfit , bunny ears, a bunny tail, a Bunny onesie ! you will receive a “Thank you for being a Super Bunny Pack to with some very special things in it !”

2. For all of you visiting my Stall at the Flowershed spending a $100 or more : you get handed a ticket to fill in and you will go in the draw to win:

A $150 fiber , yarn pack

A three months membership in the Fibre club

A 3 months membership of the IxCHeL Sock Yarn club!


And all to thank you for being so amazing in supporting our little fibre farm !


Now this is my pre Bendigo update for you to enjoy and take advantage of ;-)  Specials coming up !


BFL Cashmere Superwash Tops

Blue Faced Leicester, Cashmere . Superwash
 100+grams/ 3.56 oz normally AU$24, this weekend : $18
Super soft to spin and wear.

Velvet Underground -sold-

Super Berry-sold-

Jibber Wibble-sold-

Berry Mash up-sold- 
 (however hard I tried I just could not get a decent photo of this vibrant colour combo! 
It is a candy pink with a vibrant deep red ! ;-) )




Vampire Tops

Eco Merino, Angora bunny, Black Bamboo, cashmere and fangs (Linen)
100+grams/ 3.56 oz AU$24. Pre Bendigo Special for you : AU$18 !!!!
Awesome to spin and wear.

Vampire Tops Natural-sold-


Dates to put in your Calendar !!


JULY


Friday July 17th- Sunday 19th, 9am-5pm

Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show

THE event of the year !!!! Not to be missed!!

I will be there in the Flower (Power Bunny) Shed again with heaps of new goodies, hand dyed and hand spun, IxCHeL new blends and rare sheep breed adventures and much much more !

 

Because this year is the year of the Sheep I will have a lot of rare sheep breeds from all over the world and something very very special : Qiviut and ....a truly magical Vicuna blend ! 

 Do not miss out to cuddle something special and , like last year you can win wonderful prizes again when you visit my stall dressed as a bunny ;-) and when you spend more than $100 you can enter to win a super Prize pack !!!

You do not want to miss it !

JULY/August

Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2
Mapleton Craft Retreat (Queensland)
and please sign up because this is going to be an amazing retreat filled with fibery super fun ! Lots of workshops and fun stuff planned !!!! 

Saturday , September 26th

Play day at Pascoe Vale


More about this exciting event later !


Sunday , September 27th   (9:30-3pm)


Sheep and Woolcraft Field Day , Cranbourne Public HAll (near KFC)

A perfect fibre and craft day hosted by the Black n Coloured Sheep association of Australia and an absolute MUST!






How To Order:



1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. message me on facebook or ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.

Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.



Thank you so much for your help and support !




 RABBIT ON !



((hugs))


Charly


qrcode



No comments: